Professional Liability - Intellectual Property Lawyers
Jamison IP Services/CNA Intellectual Property - Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance Program
Jamison IP Services
- Ranked as one of the top privately held and independent U.S. insurance brokers.
- Leading provider with more than 40 years of experience handling Intellectual Property Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance for firms throughout the United States.
- Highly skilled, dedicated professionals committed to providing insurance and risk management solutions.
- Rated "A" (Excellent) for financial strength by A.M. Best, and XV for size with over $60 billion in assets.
- More than 45 years of experience insuring attorneys in the private practice of law.
- Largest provider of lawyers professional liability insurance in the U.S. with more than 125,000 attorneys insured.
- Limits of Liability of up to $5,000,000 each claim/annual aggregate, including damages and claim expenses, available to qualified applicants.
- Coverage available to Intellectual Property Law Firms with fewer than 35 attorneys.
- "Claims Made and Reported" form, providing coverage for claims that are first made against you and reported to CNA during the policy period or extended reporting period.
- True Worldwide Coverage regardless of where the claim or suit is brought.
- Prior Acts coverage available to qualified firms.
- Claims will not be settled without the firm's prior written consent.
- 1-year, 2-year, 3-year and 6-year extended reporting period options.
- Automatic 60-day Extended Reporting Period.
- Innocent Insured Coverage.
- Coverage provided for Libel, Slander & Defamation in the rendering of legal services.
- Coverage provided for Disciplinary Proceedings.
- Coverage includes Patent Agents, Independent Contractors and Of Counsel.
- Coverage available for Non-Attorney Patent Agents.
- Risk Management Hotline.
* Policy provisions only briefly highlighted. Please refer to the policy itself for complete details.
Intellectual Property Law Firm Contacts: