Professional Liability - CPA Firms
Accountants Professional Liability Insurance Program
This Program offers broad claims-made accountants professional liability protection at competitive pricing. Our focus is firms with up to 10 CPA's. Larger firms will be considered.
- Policy is a "claims made and reported" form, including prior acts for Qualified Firms.
- Coverage Applies to Claims arising out of any Wrongful Act committed while performing Professional Services on behalf of the Named Insured or a Predecessor Firm.
- A Supplemental Payment of up to $10,000 is provided for the investigation and defense of Disciplinary Proceedings brought against you and arising out of a Wrongful Act that is otherwise covered by the policy.
- Standard Annual Aggregate Deductibles ranging from $500 to $50,000 each Claim, including Damages and Claim Expense, are available to qualified applicants. "Loss Only" Deductibles are also available for an additional charge.
- An automatic 60-day Extended Reporting Period provided at no charge, in the event of cancellation or non-renewal by either you or the carrier. Optional 12-, 24- and 36-Month, and Unlimited Extended Reporting Periods are also available at specified cost-factor.
- Limits of Liability of up to $5,000,000 each Claim / $5,000,000 annual aggregate available to qualified applicants.
- Limits include Damages and Claim Expense in all states except New York.
Claim Expense paid in addition to Limits of Liability in New York.
- A separate "Claim Expense" Limit of Liability of up to $1,000,000 annual aggregate is available to qualified applicants in states other than New York.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
CPA Firms Contact: